19 Feb Greek Acupuncture
“Greek Acupuncture” is a book of practical acupuncture based on the combination of Traditional Chinese and Ancient Greek Medicine.
The five most important highlights:
- It will acquaint you with Ancient Greek Medicine through the writings of Hippocrates from the Hippocratic Corpus (W.H.S. Jones, Loeb Classical Library Harvard University Press)
- It reveals the relation and connection between Ancient Greek and Traditional Chinese Medicine in philosophical and practical level
- In this 258 pages book we examine the Hippocratic meridians and points network. Detailed description of all four pairs of Hippocratic Meridians
- Applying acupuncture for various illnesses
- A practical method of acupuncture