Feet! The mirror of the body and the internal organs.
Reflexology! One of the most ancient healing arts.
Reflexology documented by the early 20th century and then, mainly by Dr. William Fitzgerald and Eunice Ingham, who, following observations and clinical experiments mapped the feet in accordance with the anatomy of the body. Reflexology is applied particularly to the soles, making specific pressure and massage techniques in order to decongest and activate channels and nerve endings arising from the whole body and internal organs.
The feet are a perfect microcosm, a small map of the entire body. The information and knowledge of all things is present even in each cell. Proof of the match between micro and macrocosm is everywhere around us and a very easy area for us to understand this is our own feet! The point of contact between humans and Mother Earth! The Earth’s energy enters through them, and at the same time the celestial energies are grounded. Feet are our base and foundation; they are what take us on our way!
The man who offers Reflexology awakens the healing powers of the body of the receiver and himself, since during a session he/she becomes a “channel”, a healing energy between Heaven and Earth, between the universe and patient.
In Akadimia of Ancient Greek and Traditional Chinese Medicine the study of reflexology is combined with learning the principles of the Basic Theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture meridians.
- History of Reflexology.
- Basic principles and actions.
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology of the vital organs.
- Systems (muscular, nervous, genital …)
- Learning to create natural healing ointment for use in Reflexology
- Techniques to Strengthen the Hands
- Feet Relaxation Techniques
- Reflexology techniques
- Matches between body and limbs
- Face Reflexology
- Palm Reflexology
- Introduction to Basic Theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Case – taking
- Diseases of internal organs
- Connection of Reflexology, Traditional Chinese Medicine and meridians in clinical practice
- Ear reflexology
- Micro-Zone reflexology
- Macro-Zone reflexology
- Chromo reflexology
- Aroma reflexology
- Siliko reflexology
- Krystal reflexology
- Energy Reflexology – connection to the 7 chakras
- Introduction to Su Jok