Lymphatic massage – drainage is an excellent therapeutic tool for cleansing and detoxifying the body and at the same time an aesthetics tool for maintaining and restoring the elegance of the body. Recommended as an effective method for enhancing the immune system, as well as for prevention against cancer. This seminar is an effort to simplify techniques that involve the use of massage, essential oils and cups, so they can be implemented by anyone who wishes to be initiated into the art of lymphatic massage.
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology of the lymphatic system.
- Theory and principles of lymphatic massage
- Indications – contraindications.
- Therapeutic results.
- Practical application throughout the body.
- Theory of cellulite and localized fat.
- Practical application for fat and cellulite treatment.