10 May Ayurved varadaan – Blessings of ayurveda!!!
General Workshop on ayurveda by Dr. Siddhesh Bandekar. (10 days)
- Introduction to ayurveda – Ayurveda is one of the ancient sciences. It guides us for Healthy life. Let’s learn its basic principles and hoe to implement that principle in our daily life.
- Treatments in ayurveda – treatments which cure diseases from its root without harming your body. Learn general guidelines for different ayurvedic treatments which help to keep our body in equilibrium.
- Mantra – Mantra is word or sound that is believed to have special spiritual power. Let’s get the knowledge about mantra for concentration, female energy, body circulation, sleep, happiness. Learn how mantra works and how it can be implemented in our daily schedule.
- Pulse diagnosis – It is one of the ancient techniques of ayurveda to examine a person. Interesting information about pulse diagnosis and demo of pulse diagnosis.
- Ayurvedic cooking – food gives us strength and energy. According to ayurveda there are specific instructions about taking food. Let’s get knowledge about combinations of food, time of food and many more things about food. Lets learn some healthy cooking menus.
- Useful yoga and breathing exercises – yoga and breathing is helpful to balance your stress. It helps to calm your mind. Let’s learn different techniques which can be used regularly to maintain your mind and body balance.
Reflexology sessions, stress therapy, concentration techniques, yoga nidra and many more.
Special lectures on balance of life and secret of happiness
Let’s learn ayurveda for our healthy and bright future, let’s build strong society!!!
Additional services – (50 Euros per person per session)
- Personalized consultation-(45 mins)
We also offers consultation with your different health issues.
Your proper body checkup according to ayurvedic guidelines .in this proper yoga advice, breathing advice will be given to you. It also includes specific guidelines about food, mantra, herbal tea and lifestyle points.
2.’Viddhagni’ treatment – (45 mins)
Special treatment from ayurveda for pain in your body. ideal for lower back pain, shoulder pain, sciatica, heel pain, neck pain, frozen shoulder, numbness ,tennis elbow or any pain in the body.
- Personalized feet reflexology- (30 mins)
Get treated with ayurvedic acupressure points according to your problems.
When: 14 – 24 of May 2019, 16:00-21:00 (except for Monday 20 of May)
Where: Glifada, Athens, 3 Kalamon str.
Contact: 210 8010111 and email@example.com
Dr. Siddhesh Bandekar profile:
Ayurveda Physician and Panchakarma consultant.
Dr. Siddhesh S. Bandekar has completed the degree in Ayurvedic medicine (B.A.M.S.) from Goa University. He decides to take this further in serving the society through General health care by using general principles of Ayurveda.
Dr. Siddhesh brings along with him firsthand experience in Panchakarma (Detoxification treatments) and pulse diagnosis (Nadi Pariksha). His Passion towards Ayurveda and inclination towards serving the society made him popular in the field.
He has successfully done several trips to Russia, Ukraine and Europe. due to his Academic interest he also delivers lectures on ancient principles of Ayurveda. He carries an experience of more than 15 yrs in the field. To keep himself abreast of trends in Ayurveda, Dr. Siddhesh attended numerous conferences of national and international stature.
He is having his clinic in Goa, India and he is also attached with some Ayurveda clinics and yoga retreats in Goa.
Presently he is working on ‘mantra therapy’- symptomatic relief to different body problems through mantra.
Dr. Siddhesh’ s area of expertise includes:
1. Panchakarma (Detoxification procedure)
2. Pulse diagnosis. (Nadi Pariksha)
3. Ayurvedic Diet advice
4. Body constitution analysis (Prakruti Pariksha)
5.therapeutic yoga advice.
6.conducting Ayurveda workshops.
7.Pain management sessions.
8.Ayurvedic acupressure and acupuncture